Deadline: 11 January 2017
Open to: individual with commitment to women’s rights and equality between women and men
Remuneration: a gross salary of 2700,00 EUR/month
The European Women’s Lobby is the largest umbrella organisation of women’s associations in the European Union, gathering over 2000 women’s groups. The EWL has members in all 28 EU Member States and three of the candidate countries. The EWL campaigns for a feminist Europe which promotes women’s rights and equality between women and men in the European Union. The EWL is seeking to recruit a Membership and Governance Coordinator to support EWL and its member organisations to work better together through supporting effective governance and supporting member development and networking.
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills;
- With strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently while being an enthusiastic team player;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential (minimum C1 level required);
- Solid IT skills including database management, MS excel, outlook and word, teleconference systems;
- Use of online communication and social media tools;
- At least three years’ relevant experience.
- A long-term contract under Belgian law;
- A gross salary of 2700,00 EUR/month plus benefits: 13th month, “pécule de Vacances”, lunch vouchers and reimbursement of local transportation;
- Feminist working culture with strong HR management framework committed to staff development;
- The possibility to gain firsthand knowledge of the governance of an umbrella non-governmental organisation operating at EU level.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are requested to submit an application to the European Women’s Lobby via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following supporting documents only:
- CV outlining relevant experience and relevant qualifications (2 pages maximum);
- Brief cover letter (one-page maximum) explaining your motivation and expertise, Please include in the e-mail subject line: “Application for Membership and Governance Coordinator and your name.
More information on the official website.