Deadline: 25 September 2016
Open to: young volunteers 18-30 years old
Venue: 1 year Erasmus+ programme volunteering in Brussels, Belgium
JEF Europe is looking for an EVS volunteer to start in January 2017 for a period of one year. JEF Europe and JEF Belgium are joining forces to offer a unique opportunity to a young volunteer (18-30 years old) to work for one year for a European wide network of associations. The chosen volunteer will be in charge, with the support of JEF staff and volunteer, of implementing JEF Belgium activities and to support the development of JEF Europe members.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Organize local projects with JEF Belgium (debates, intervention in schools conferences, world café) and implement them throughout Belgium;
- Support the development of JEF sections in 32 countries by organising trainings, writing toolkits, developing the interactions and exchange between JEF Europe’s members;
- Take part in the daily life of JEF Europe and JEF Belgium;
- Propose and develop your own projects.
You will learn:
- Project and event management skills;
- Intercultural, communication and teamwork competences;
- Strong knowledge of the youth NGO sector;
- Knowledge about the Erasmus+ programme.
- Being between 18-30 years old;
- Being a resident of an Erasmus+ programme or partner country neighbouring the EU;
- Showing strong interest for the mission and actions of JEF Europe and for active European citizenship in general.
- Accommodation, meals and local transportation covered;
- Pocket money;
- Travels in Belgium and Europe;
- Based in JEF Europe office, at the heart of the European quarter in Brussels;
- A friendly and flexible work environment, an intercultural team of young workers.
How to apply?
In order to apply please send a CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check out the official call.