Deadline: through out the year
Open to: applicants eligible to work in European Union, with very good language skills both verbal and written, one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch/Flemish, Danish, Finnish or Swedish
Remuneration: good salary and in addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program)
The main tasks include:
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network;
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers;
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system;
- Analysing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem;
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team;
- The job position is placed is available in Cracow and Katowice, Poland.
- Eligible to work in European Union;
- Very good language skills both verbal and written, one of the following languages: French, German, Dutch/Flemish, Danish, Finnish or Swedish;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications;
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary;
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure;
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages;
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of training – over 20 000 online training and books also available at home, training in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
- You will learn best practices and global business from real experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.;
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere (theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!);
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program);
- Offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
How to apply?
If you are interested in this Customer Service IT Advisor internship please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about other internships in placements in Europe area.