Deadline: 20 May, 2013
Open to: Candidates who have 7-10 years of working experience in international projects and solid knowledge on social entrepreneurship; there are no citizenship requirements
Benefits: A competitive fee, to be paid in three tranches, has been allocated for the position
The Zip Institute calls for a Senior Expert (Critical Friend) on Social Entrepreneurship as part of the quality assessment of the Social Enterprising Europe project; the institute is launching a call for a Senior Expert with significant experience in Social Entrepreneurship and transnational/multilateral EU projects. A competitive fee, to be paid in three tranches, has been allocated for the position.
The ideal candidate should have 7-10 years of working experience in international projects, as well as solid knowledge about social entrepreneurship. There are no citizenship requirements.
The position involves following duties and responsibilities:
1. Preparataion of a mid-project and an end-project report within the given deadline
2. Provide objective and critical analysis to:
- Dissemination and local impact
- Quality assessment of outputs
3. Identification variety of qualitative and quantitative quality
4. Setting of clear quality indicators
5. Attendance of transnational meeting (3 in total).
How to apply?
Deadline for application is Monday, May 20th, 2013.
For any questions and concerns which you might have, please use the e-mail addresses above.