Deadline: 16 February 2024
Open to: international applicants born between 1 November 1989 and 1 January 2006
Benefits: fully funded
A unique opportunity for young entrepreneurs supported by YBI members to learn from impact entrepreneurship experts, collaborate with peers from around the world, and be shortlisted for the Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award during a five day bootcamp in London, UK this June. Learn more at webinar for applicants on 30 January, 4 pm GMT.
As the only organisation dedicated to youth entrepreneurship globally, at Youth Business International (YBI), knows that entrepreneurship is transformative and that when youth-led businesses thrive, they create new jobs, shape local communities, and drive economic growth.
In 2024, they expanding their biannual Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards into a five day bootcamp for a cohort of underserved, high performing youth businesses – some of the best young entrepreneurs currently working with our global network of members.
The Bootcamp – which is available to young entrepreneurs supported by YBI members, is free to apply to and includes all expenses paid – will take place in London for five days in June 2024. It will focus on delivering transformational learning experiences and building global business relationships. The 30 participants will exchange and learn with experts, develop their entrepreneurial growth mindset, refine pitch skills and master effective leadership, all while networking with peers and business leaders to form lasting supportive relationships.
The Youth Business International Bootcamp is taking place in London, UK, 17-21 June 2024. The Global Youth Entrepreneurship Summit is taking place in Nairobi, Kenya, in October 2024.
You will need to meet the following criteria to apply to the Youth Business International Bootcamp:
- You must be born between 1 November 1989 and 1 January 2006 to enter.
- You must be receiving support or have received support within the last 24 months from a YBI member.
- You must be an Entrepreneur / Business Owner of a business within the Impact Entrepreneurship (see definition below) space.
- Your business must be at least three years in operation with evidence of multiple projects being launched to market.
- The financial analysis of your business must show evidence to support the argument that the business has High Growth Potential (see definition below).
- Your business must have the potential to win one of the three Global Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards categories mentioned above.
YBI will cover flights, visas, accommodation and catering for Bootcamp participants. We will also cover the flights, visa, and accommodation for the nine finalists attending the pitch day and awards ceremony at the Global Youth Entrepreneurship Summit.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.