Open to: aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world
Benefits: fully funded virtual program
Application for the 2024 Savvy Global Fellowship Program for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs is now open!
Are you passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing problems through innovative and sustainable ways?
Have you ever wanted to build a successful impact-driven business, but didn’t know how to? Do you own an early-stage business that you want to grow and scale into new markets and verticals?
Are you interested in being part of the new generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs?
Then apply now! Savvy is looking for you.
Available in 111 languages, Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young individuals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the recent macroeconomic downturn, many have lost their jobs and are now living in an uncertain world. Savvy Fellowship is equipping these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills they need to start their impact-driven businesses and succeed as entrepreneurs.
As a Savvy Fellow, you will be provided with the knowledge, skills, tools, resources, support network, and community to build a sustainable, innovative, and profitable impact-driven business.
The call for applications is open to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world. There is no geographical, ethnic, or
academic restriction. We accept new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can demonstrate in their application their passion to learn and create lasting change in their community (and the world.) However, we consider applicants above the age of 40, with at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
1. Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
2. Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
3. Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
4. Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
5. Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will
help you scale your business.
6. Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
7. Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
8. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
9. Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
10. Join a global alumni network of nearly 10,000 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.