Deadline: 20 August 2021
Open to: Social entrepreneurs
Benefits: The opportunity to work with Expert Advisors
The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month virtual leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs hone their leadership skills, work with their teams more effectively, and increase their organization’s impact.
THE GRATITUDE NETWORK APPROACH:
- Focus on leadership development to grow leaders who in turn grow their organizations
- Focus on key leadership areas including:
- Vision, Strategy, and Objectives
- Organization and Team
- Personal Leadership Development
- Offer varied opportunities for Connection
- Provide multiple avenues into the Network for support and learning
Both nonprofit and for profit social enterprises are eligible.
ALL GRATITUDE FELLOWS:
- Are matched and meet at least monthly with a highly-skilled Leadership Coach
- Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day networking, learning and collaboration event
- Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family for continued support, connection, and collaboration
- Regularly scheduled topic based Webinars
- Receive support from Expert Advisors to tackle operational and execution issues
- Meet regularly with their peer Fellows for networking, problem solving, and partnership.
- Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, social media, newsletter and various virtual and live events
HOW TO APPLY
For more information please visit the official website.