Deadline: 1 October 2020
Open to: PhD students engaged in innovative research
Benefits: annual stipend, tuition fees and various other benefits
The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study. People of diverse backgrounds and experiences are also encouraged to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2021)
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available fellowships below)
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher. If in doubt, please email email@example.com.
The Fellowship Award Includes:
- Various opportunities to engage with Facebook researchers
- A USD 42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- A paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please fill out the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.