Deadline: 20 March 2020
Open to: former and current sport administrators or athletes
Benefits: fully funded
Dream Together Master, running by the Global Sport Management Graduate Program at Seoul National University, provides an integrated and concentrated approach to the study of sport management. Their Vision, Mission and Values statements is the foundation of the Dream Together Master.
Dream Together Master is a two-year program in which students stay in Korea for 17 months. It is a 36-credit program that embraces a wide range of topics – 10 themes (three modules per theme), one team project and one individual project for thesis.
- Former and current sport administrators or athletes. *Applicant and both parents of the applicant must be of non-Korean nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Physically and mentally able to successfully complete the program
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) who works for the government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or any other sport organizations under the government
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- International Students: Full Scholarship
- International Students from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC)
- Full scholarship including tuition, flight tickets, dormitory fees, living expenses and insurance fees
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please submit all completed forms and required documents electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail subject should read : [Nationality] – [Last name, First name]
- Electronically submitted documents will be reviewed and feedback regarding any missing or incomplete information and/or documents will be provided within 48 hours via e-mail
- Early submission of documents will allow for faster review
- After receiving a final e-mail confirmation, please submit the original hard-copies(or notarized/certified copies) of the documents by post to the following address: Division of Global Sport Management Talent Development Building 153, Room 316 Seoul National University 1 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu Seoul, KOREA, 08826
- The original hard-copy (or notarized/certified copies) documents must be received by the office by the deadline (March 20, 2020
For more information, and to apply, please visit this website.