Deadline: 30 November 2019
Open to: anyone, no geographical or age limitation
Benefits: publication and promotion of your articles, mentorship, collaboration
The Broad is looking for young and enthusiastic journalists, who are just kickstarting their career and looking for a publisher which would provide a platform for raising their voice.
What the Broad seeks, is an interesting, refreshing look at the same stories, that we are used to seeing in the news every day. The website also seeks young voices from all over the world, who will raise their voices about their local problems and position them in the international context of globalization.
This call is open to anyone. No geographical or age limitation.
- A publication of your articles in English on our website
- A promotion of your articles among our built audience and community
- Mentorship and editorial advice to communicate your opinion more fluently
- An opportunity to enrich your portfolio to access other prominent publications
- A challenging and enriching collaboration
How to apply?
The Broad is a place where opposing opinions exist shoulder to shoulder. It is an independent publication written by students for students, that was founded two years ago and continuously expands its team and its borders.
If interested, send to the Broad your pitches or your unpublished op-eds to email@example.com and the website team will get back to you as soon as possible. You can check the website here.