Deadline: 30 December 2018
Open to: citizens from any of the 54 African countries, aged 25-40
Benefits: selected applicants are enrolled in a FREE intensive 5 weeks online training course
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program (#ACFellowship) selects impressive African visionaries between the ages 25-40 years to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond. These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses, tech space and their communities’ social issues–we make it possible here.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African future leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network of changemakers. You will learn a lot from them and they will learn a lot from you, African ChangeMakers
- 25-40 years old;
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries;
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English;
- Have access to the internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program;
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program;
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses;
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development;
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people;
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
Selected applicants are enrolled in a FREE intensive 5 weeks online training course to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
How to apply?
Applications are submitted through an online application.
For further information please visit the official webpage.