Deadline: 10 January 2018
Open to: international applicants
Benefits: fully funded
The Collective Global Accelerator 2018 has officially launched and we are very excited to receive your application soon. The programme will run from June 4 to July 1, 2018 at the beautiful space of The Collective Old Oak in London.
Spend 4 weeks in London and get the best training, workshop, and mentorship from top entrepreneurs and thought leaders. You will also get a great opportunity to access our network of social entrepreneurs around the world and investors who are looking forward to hearing your pitch. The programme is fully-funded by The Collective Foundation. This includes the return flight ticket, food, accommodation, a small stipend throughout the programme, and invitation to the fantastic social events craftily organised for you!
- You are between 20 and 35 years old;
- You run an organization in the start-up phase (0-5 years old). It can be either for-profit or not-for-profit. We only accept start-ups who are already up and running;
- Start-ups working on creating stronger communities in cities, through:
- stronger human connection (social cohesion and inclusion, less loneliness);
- better health and well-being;
- better education and fairer opportunities;
- contributing to a circular economy.
- You are from anywhere in the world. Yes, we accept applicants from all countries.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to:
- learn how to become a better entrepreneur;
- be part of a close-knit community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- grow into a global innovator;
- get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders;
- have the opportunity to raise the funds you need to scale your venture.
How to Apply?
In order to apply fill the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.