Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: young foreign nationals of developing countries
Internship: fully funded
As Japanese companies take on young foreign talent from abroad for Internships, Japan achieves greater internationalization for its people and organizations through knowledge building aimed at new developments and expansion of overseas business for Japanese companies, and by changing awareness through working with foreigners and experiencing cross- cultural communication.
- Young foreign nationals of developing countries;
- Agreeing with the spirit of this program, and through the internship promoting the internationalization of Japanese companies, developing the overseas business of Japanese companies, and working together to construct networks with overseas universities etc;
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region;
- Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English;
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40 as at June 30, 2017;
- Applicants must able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate as well as a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc;
- Able to undertake both the internship and Pre-Training full-time at the host company. (International students must also able to balance these against their studies);
- Other requirements meeting any individual conditions stipulated by the host company;
- Applicant must not have participated in this Program in 2016.
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day (around EUR 32.38) for living expenses. This amount is payable per day for the entire duration of the internship (except for international students living in Japan, who will be paid for active days only;
- Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance (international students in Japan not eligible);
- Internship insurance;
- Transportation and accommodation expenses including training program fee when participating in training.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.