Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: people from around the world between 18 and 35
Benefits: 50,000 EUR cash award
Applications are open for “The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards” to support and celebrate inspirational young people from all over the world with existing initiatives, products or services that are tackling some of the planet’s biggest sustainability challenges.
The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards will recognise up to eight winners in 2017. Two finalists in each of the four priority areas will be selected from a video interview process and invited to an Accelerator Programme in Cambridge, where they will work with experts from the Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership, Unilever and other guest experts.
- Farm to Table;
- Opportunities for Women;
- Anyone from around the world, aged between 18 and 35 (as of 30 June 2017), who is working on an initiative in one of four priority areas;
- Applicants’ initiative must have already progressed beyond the idea stage and started making an impact;
- Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- The winner of the ‘HRH the Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a 50,000 EUR cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months;
- The category winners will receive a 10,000 EUR cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months;
- The category finalists will receive a 7,000 EUR cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted online via the application on the official website before June 30, 2017.
For more information please visit the official website.