Deadline: 26 May 2017
Open to: youth workers, trainers, youth leaders, project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
Venue: 3-12 August 2017, Co. Wexford, Ireland
Non-formal interactive methods include workshops on:
- Mindfulness & creativity based on MBSR (mindfulness based stress reduction);
- The practice of empowerment;
- Theatre games – using ‘Theatre of the Oppressed’ methodologies to explore empowerment;
- Art activities for self expression, creativity, empowerment & resilience;
- Practical workshop on making your own natural skincream -regaining power over the production of products we use daily;
- Nature walk – connected to positive mental health;
- Vision Quest – a Native American ritual to connect to the inner you;
- Visits to local area;
- Discussion, sharing, exchange of experience, movement & reflection.
- 27 participants from Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Kosovo, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain;
- Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors.
100 EUR participation fee (accommodation and vegetarian food included) and 100% travel refund within travel bands:
- Spain 275.00 EUR;
- Estonia 360.00 EUR;
- Kosovo 360.00 EUR;
- Slovenia 275.00 EUR;
- Poland 275.00 EUR;
- Belarus 360.00 EUR;
- Romania 360.00 EUR;
- Greece 360.00 EUR;
- Armenia 820.00 EUR.
How to apply?
Please download and print the following application documents. After you have filled them out, send them to: email@example.com
The organizer of this training left the following annotations for the application procedure: all applications will be assessed both by the partner organisation and the host. Partner organisation will make the final selection.
For more information please check the official call.