Deadline: 18 June 2017
Open to: interested PhD candidates and students from developing countries
Scholarship: covers 700 EUR tuition fee
The Amsterdam Center for International Law (ACIL) of the University of Amsterdam and the T.M.C. Asser Instituut are pleased to announce the launch of the Summer School on ‘The Law and Practice of International Dispute Settlement’. The programme will explore both pressing and perennial issues in international adjudication and dispute settlement, from the combined perspectives of practice and public interests. They will critically examine together how processes of dispute settlement are structured, and how different mechanisms of dispute settlement compare.
- The summer school is designed for PhD students;
- Scholars and students interested in the field;
- Members of diplomatic staffs;
- Private and public practitioners in the field of international dispute settlement;
- Experts and other professionals interested in the field;
- Members of related research and practice centres.
The scholarship covers:
- 700 EUR tuition fee;
- Lunch for 5 days;
- Course materials;
- Opening dinner;
- Closing reception.
The scholarships do not cover costs for travel, accommodation and any other expenses.
How to Apply?
- A completed online partial scholarship application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae;
- A letter of motivation (400 words), including arguments for scholarship eligibility;
- Two names of references that can be contacted, along with email and telephone contact information.
For more information please visit the official website.