Deadline: 5 May 2017
Open to: just graduated students
Salary: less than EUR 18 000 gross per year
WiPjobs consists of a team of dedicated individuals, trained and experienced in providing candidates with a variety of consulting and personal services, according to particular requirements. It mainly addresses its services to students and graduates who are making their first steps in the professional area or to those who are looking for a change and a new professional environment, on account of the current radical changes in employment throughout the Globe. Their vision is to build an international specialist recruitment business and to deliver well-diversified and profitable fee growth. Additionally, our areas of Operational Focus describe how we manage the business on a day-to-day basis in response to changes in each market as and when they occur.
The candidate for the position in question should:
• Answer incoming customer calls regarding technical issues, service questions and general client concerns;
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
• Very good Portuguese language skills both verbal and written, plus good level of English;
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
• Technical support experience would be an advantage but is not necessary;
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Work in multinational company for global brands;
• Career growth opportunities, wide range of trainings, free language courses;
• You will learn best practices from experts;
• You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theater, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!;
• Medical care for whole family, life insurance.
How to apply?
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information on the official website.