Deadline: 25 November 2016
Open to: applicants with doctorate in Economics
Venue: Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, Munich, Germany
The doctoral student will work on research projects in the field of the economics of education. S/he will also have the opportunity to obtain a PhD in economics at the University of Munich at the chair of Prof. Ludger Woessmann and will participate in the structured doctoral student programme of the LMU’s Munich Graduate School of Economics.
- Have a doctorate in economics, an excellent command of English and at least a basic knowledge of German;
- Have a sound knowledge of the theoretical principles of economics, relevant empirical methods as well as education and/or labour market economics.
- This will be a part-time doctoral position for 75% of the working week;
- Compensation and benefits are based on the German public service pay scale (TV-L);
- The working contract is initially limited to three years, but may be extended;
- As an equal opportunity employer, the Ifo Institute encourages applications from men and women. Women are expressly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
Please send your complete application by 25 November 2016, preferably via email (as a pdf file) to email@example.com to the Ifo Institute, Poschingerstraße 5, 81679 Munich. Should you have any queries, please contact Susanne Crefeld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information on the official website.