Deadline: 30 June 2016
Open to: photographers and graphic designers
Prizes: best work will be published on the postcards and books
Contest for photographers and graphic designers! Are you creative person who is passionate to deliver important messages to the community with the help of visual arts? This opportunity is expected photographers and graphic designers to participate in the contest is stereotypes of all kinds. Your works need to answer the following questions:
- How do stereotypes influence our lives?
- What is stereotype?
- How can we deal with the stereotypes?
Graphic designers and photographers to participate in the contest of creating social oriented postcard’s design.
- Best work will be published on the postcards and books which are going to deliver the important message of how to deal with stereotypes to make or life better;
- Winner will get set of postcards and brand t-shirts;
- Let’s spread the message of tolerance and art of shaping mind free from stereotypes.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the contest, please send five photos or illustrations dedicated to stereotypes to this email: RADISTDYTYNSTVA@GMAIL.COM.
For more information, please visit the official website.