Deadline: 20 June 2016
Open to: candidates with Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study and at least one year of related work experience
Remuneration: EUR 1,200 per month (gross)
IGLYO is announcing a call for a new research intern to join the IGLYO team in Brussels for 5 months. The role will have a strong focus on education, leading an ambitious new project to create the beginnings of a European LGBTQI Education Index. This will involve conducting desk research, building a database of national advisors, and holding interviews to create the first overview of European education policies, procedures and practices in relation to LGBTQI inclusion.
Analysis of this information, will then be used to create a set of nationally comparable indicators to make inclusive education a clear priority for all governments. Above the education project, the post holder will work closely with IGLYO’s membership to review current engagement, and will assist in developing robust monitoring and evaluation tools to better highlight the impact of IGLYO’s work on individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study and at least one year of related work experience;
- High proficiency with qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- Eligible to work in Belgium;
- Ability to relocate to Brussels and travel on an occasional basis;
- Ability to work flexibly, including often working irregular hours.
- Monthly salary of EUR 1,200 gross;
- Paid travel, subsistence and accommodation for work related meetings where necessary;
- Annual holiday pay in accordance with Belgian regulations;
- Relocation costs of up to EUR 250.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should fill in the online application form latest by 20 June 2016.