Deadline: 15 April 2016
Open to: participants should be national and resident of one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region
Venue: 24-25 October 2016, Valletta, Malta
The Anna Lindh Foundation announces the call for participation to the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2016, which will take place in Valletta, Malta, on 24-25 October 2016. Representatives of civil society organisations member of the Anna Lindh Networks based across the 42 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean are invited to apply to get involved in the region’s primary gathering for intercultural dialogue.
The topics of discussion for the participants will be Intercultural dialogue for more cross-cultural understanding, women for dialogue, a more sustainable future with increased opportunities for young people, and more interaction and exchanges across the Mediterranean.
Participants will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Nationality and residence: participants should national and resident of one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region;
- Organisation: Network membership, description of the work done by the organization and of the role of the applicant within it;
- Experience: Previous experience with the Anna Lindh Foundation and other regional networks;
- Language skills: English, French and Arabic;
- Active participation in the Forum.
The organizer will fully cover travel and accommodation costs.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should first register and follow all the steps. Deadline for applying is 15 March 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.