Deadline: 22 February 2016
Open to: applicants with a university degree from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine
Fellowship: travel expenses, costs of accommodation, seminars, and (if needed) a German language course, as well as provide an allowance of EUR 400
The Goerdeler Kolleg for Good Governance provides additional professional qualifications in the field of good governance to a new generation of executives from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine. In doing so, it aims to foster responsible action in the public sector (public administration and non-profit organizations) as well as in business. The Kolleg will enable participants to extend their professional training in seminars and make a contribution to the development of good governance in the relations between public administration, business, and civil society.
The year-long program consists of a three-week seminar in Berlin and yet another town from 27 August to 16 September 2016, a project phase in the home country from October 2016 to August 2017, a mid-term seminar in March 2017 (five days), and a concluding seminar in Berlin in August 2017 (three days). The working language is German.
The following is required of all applicants:
- Citizenship of one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, or Ukraine;
- Residency in one of these countries;
- A university degree, with proof of outstanding academic performance;
- Several years of professional experience in relevant areas (with responsibilities in personnel or budget matters);
- The support of your employer;
- A specific idea for a project and an interest in good governance and political thought;
- A strong sense of social responsibility and commitment in addition to strong leadership qualities;
- Excellent German as well as English language skills.
The Robert Bosch Stiftung will cover travel expenses, costs of accommodation, seminars, and (if needed) a German language course, as well as provide an allowance of EUR 400.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 22 February 2016. To apply please submit your application online HERE.
For more information please visit the official website.