Deadline: 30 December 2015
Open to:undergraduate/postgraduate student, who has a passion for travelling and wants to do his part in the preservation of World Heritage Sites
Benefits: e-Certificate of Appreciation, work experience, networking
The GoUNESCO Internship Program (GIP) is GoUNESCO’s global student outreach program. This 6 month program promotes awareness of heritage and culture among young people via fun, educative tasks. Period of appointment is from 10 January to 30 June 2016.
GoUNESCO makes heritage fun! GoUNESCO has inspired thousands of people to travel to world heritage sites and participate in fun travel challenges. GoUNESCO is a UNESCO New Delhi supported initiative that makes heritage and culture more accessible, interesting and fun to everyone.
Any undergraduate/postgraduate student, who has a passion for travelling and wants to do his part in the preservation of World Heritage Sites, can apply. Any such student, who is interested in the challenge and wants to make it his mission to light the same fire of adventure in other people’s hearts, should definitely apply.
- Selected candidates will be awarded an e-Certificate of Appreciation from GoUNESCO;
- Exclusive online workshops for skill building, interaction with heritage experts, photographers, travelers;
- Networking opportunity with students from across the world;
- A great work experience.
How to apply?
- First login;
- Upload profile photo: Click on ‘Edit profile‘ on the top right corner of your profile page, upload your photo in the Avatar section and click on Update profile;
- Writing an article: Click on ‘Write Article‘ on top right of your profile page, upload photos, add a title to the article and add more details in the content area.
Deadline for applying is 30 December 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.