Deadline: 11 December 2015
Open to: applicants with good knowledge of English and current EU affairs
Remuneration: a paid internship
Friends of Europe – Les amis de l’Europe is a leading think-tank that aims to stimulate thinking on key global and European political challenges. Its insightful and timely publications and animated debates provide access to sharp analysis and information. Friends of Europe promotes the confrontation of ideas that is vital to policymaking and encourage wider involvement in Europe’s future. Friends of Europe is looking for a Database Management Assistant.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for preparing the target lists for conferences’ participants and publications’ readership, researching and updating the DB. The internship will be based in Brussels for a period of one year (end of contract on 23 December 2016), starting from January 2016. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparing under the supervision of the DB manager the target lists for conferences’ participants and publications’ readership;
- Updating the DB accordingly;
- Researching to widen Friends of Europe’s audience;
- Researching on specific topics and develop mailing lists.
All candidates should meet following requirements:
- Knowledge of current EU affairs;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Well developed research skills & marketing feeling;
- Embrace a solution oriented attitude.
The internship will be paid. The amount of remuneration will be specified during an application process.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 11 December 2015. In order to apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating the position in the subject title.
For more information please visit the official website and read the official call.