Deadline: 1 December 2015
Open to: applicants with a higher education degree in a relevant field who are able to communicate in English and French at an excellent level
Remuneration: EUR 1,620 per month (gross)
The European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is an independent European organization based in Luxembourg and composed of national and regional youth information coordination bodies and networks. It works to intensify European cooperation in the field of youth information work and services. ERYICA is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager who will under the supervision of the Director and in close cooperation with the Members’ Services Coordinator:
- Be responsible for the Agency’s communication and administrative tasks;
- Organise and manage events and project-related activities;
- Design, apply, supervise and report on projects, mostly within the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 EU programmes;
- Foster the relationship with our members, animate the network, and support the team in the day-to-day management of their tasks;
- Gather information on members’ projects and activities;
- Travel occasionally to other European countries.
All potential candidates should:
- Be interested in youth policy development;
- Wish to work in an international organisation in Luxembourg;
- Have a higher education degree in a relevant field;
- Be able to communicate in English and French at an excellent level, especially in text production (additional languages will be an asset);
- Be used to carrying out administrative tasks;
- Have project management experience;
- Be aware of the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020 programmes, and preferably already supervised upon EU-funded projects;
- Have organised trainings or events;
- Have experience in using diverse communication channels and tools;
- Know how to work with Content Management Systems and online tools;
- Be flexible, efficient, result-oriented, ready to work under pressure if needed, though able to distribute your workload in order to respect deadlines and agreed schedules;
- Be an independent thinker yet a team worker, willing to take and bear responsibility and to work autonomously;
- Be a fast and zealous learner.
This offer is a part-time contract (28 working hours per week, 3,5 days per week) for a fix term of 12 months (renewable) with a starting date 1 February 2016, drawn in accordance and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in force in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, where the job will be based. A gross monthly salary is EUR 1,620. Part of the offer is also the advantageous tax and social security system of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, applicable also if you are a commuter from neighbouring countries.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 1 December 2015. To apply please send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “Junior Project Manager 2016”. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Skype interviews will take place on 10 and 11 December 2015.