Deadline: 31 October 2015
Open to: non-profit member organizations of IRIS network from Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
Grant: maximum of EUR 5,000 per project
IRIS Network has a great pleasure to announce the continuation of its small grants program, which will provide financial support to the member organisations in: Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia. This call will support implementation of advocacy initiatives. Proposed advocacy initiatives should focus on:
- Improving policies and their practices in the area of social inclusion and provision of social services on local level;
- Improving policy framework for CSOs providing social services at local level;
- Introducing of innovative models in provision of social services;
- Improving policy framework and practices of involvement in decision making process vulnerable groups and/or beneficiaries of social services.
Overall project objective is to achieve a more dynamic civil society actively participating in public debate on democracy, human rights, social inclusion and the rule of law and with capacity to influence policy and decision making processes. Considering the current status of the target countries in their EU accession process, this project and Small Grant Facility will contribute to a range of activities combating social exclusion and promoting social justice and solidarity.
Small Grant Facility is open only to IRIS national networks member organisations from 6 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, and Kosovo. IRIS Member organisations fulfilling the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Be a publicly recognised, legal non-profit making entity under the relevant laws, where such laws exist;
- Registered minimum 1 year before this SGF Call is announced;
- Located and operating within the target countries;
- Have a clearly defined focus for improvement of delivery of the services they are providing;
- Have clear decision-making mechanism independent from government;
- Are directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, with a co-applicant (if planned by the project), and not to act as a mediator.
Total budget of the call is EUR 60 000. Funding will be provided for minimum 12 projects lasting up to 6 months maximum. It is anticipated that maximum of EUR 5,000 per project will be available.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2015. Project proposals should be written in English language. Applicant must submit filled application package consisted of:
- Application form;
- Budget proposal (see the official website).
All documents should be submitted in electronic format, with scanned pages where signature and stamp is needed. With application documents, Applicants must send following additional documentation (scanned):
- Scanned copy of Registration of organization;
- Scanned copy of Statute of organization;
- Scanned copy of Balance Sheet and Income Statement for the previous year (2014.)
In case of partnership, same additional documentation should be enclosed, as well as “Partnership agreement” that is part of the Application form, signed and stamped by the legally authorized representative of the relevant institution or organisation. Applications should be sent to email address email@example.com with email subject stating “Call for proposal for the CSO support”.
For more information please visit the official website.