Deadline: 1 June 2015
Open to: Young people between 18-27 years old with degree and working/collaborating either with a youth organisation or political party affiliated to EFA.
Salary: 1000€ a month
EFA, the European Political party offers an unique opportunity for young people wishing to develop a European career or willing to learn more about the functioning of EFA federation.This internship experience is useful not only for EFA and the intern but also for the EFA member parties. The intern will learn things that could easily be applicable in the daily work of a party, likely in the European and international relations office, as well as useful in the personal life and carrier. This twelfth internship will take place from 20 August 2015 – 19 February 2016 in Brussels, Belgium. She/he will work in the EFA party headquarters. The EFA trainee will be assisted by the EFA party staff, who will guide her/him in the daily tasks. There will also be structural contacts with the CMC (Centre Maurits Coppieters), EFA’s Foundation, and EFA Youth.
- University or college degree;
- Experience working/collaborating either with a youth organisation or political party affiliated to EFA;
- Experience in organising projects or activities at a local, regional or national level will be an asset;
- General knowledge of the European Union’s structure;
- Office management, organisational and computer skills;
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in at least English or French (Other European languages will be an asset);
- The candidate should preferably be between 18 and 27 years old.
EFA will provide the selected candidate with a six month contract. The intern will earn a net amount of 1000€ a month. Other facilities will be provided budgetary situation allowing.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply by sending a motivation letter, a CV and a recommendation letter from an EFA party, to the EFA Secretariat till 1 June 2015. Applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to:
Günther Dauwen/ Eva Bidania Ibargutxi.
European Free Alliance-EFA-asbl.
1000 – Brussels. Belgium.