Deadline: 17 May 2015
Open to: bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate in the field of economics, media management, business informatics or the humanities.
Prizes: taking part in workshops, individualized career consulting, networking opportunities
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you creative? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity and apply to participate in Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2015!
You will meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives. You will participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2015 – The International Networking Extravaganza taking place in Berlin from June 29 to July 1, 2015.
- You must be a bachelor, master or MBA student or a doctoral candidate, ideally in the field of economics, media management, business informatics or the humanities;
- You have some experience in developing creative and innovative business models and are fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends;
- You have demonstrated an affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context;
- You have demonstrated above-average academic record, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You will take part in workshops on future trends in business areas;
- Attractive prizes will be awarded for the best ideas and designs;
- The event includes a dinner party and a concert;
- There will be provided individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities;
- You will become part of the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network.
Costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 29 – July 1, 2015), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools are covered.
How to apply?
To apply, please fill out the online application.
For more information, please check the official web-page.