Open to: students, graduates and young professionals from EU/EEA country or Switzerland
Placement Slovakia is a programme providing comprehensive service for individual students, graduates and young professionals from across the European Union interested in doing an internship in Slovakia. The programme is managed by a nonprofit training organisation called WorkSpace Europe, with offices based in Bratislava.
They arrange the internship opportunities throughout the whole year in a variety of industries such as Business Administration / Management, Logistics, Ecomomics / Finance / Accounting, Engineering, Design, Import / Export, IT, Marketing/Sales, Tourism and many others.
You can check current vacancies HERE.
The organization will:
- find you the right internship position where you will be able to use the skills you gained in university and to contribute to the host company activities;
- provide you with accommodation;
- provide you with all the information and details necessary before your arrival;
- pick you up from the airport;
- provide you with information about the city of your placement, public transportation and all the practical details necessary for you to settle in easier;
- track your progress during the placement to ensure everything is going according to plan and you are enjoying your stay in Slovakia;
- keep in contact during the whole placement period and assist you in case of an emergency.
- You are a legal resident in an EU/EEA country (except Slovakia) or Switzerland;
- You are eligible for funding through Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci or other grant programmes to support your placement in Slovakia;
- You have a good level of spoken and written English;
- You are over 18 years old;
- You are either a university/college student or graduate.
Apply by filling the online application HERE.
For more information visit the official website HERE.