Deadline: 20 March, 2013
Open to: the young unemployed people aged 24-29 need both general and personal trainings on improving their employability skills
Venue: face to face workshop (June); personal assistance/coaching (July-November); dissemination and evaluation (November-December)
ZIP Institute together with its Swiss partner SEED is implementing the project Boosting Employability among Youth in Macedonia (BEY – Macedonia) from February 2013 until December 2013, funded by the Canton Ticino, Switzerland. The aim of the project is to combat unemployment among 24-29 aged Macedonian citizens who have been searching for a job for a period between 1-3 years.
The program will ensure that there is ethnic and regional diverse composition of the participants. All profiles and professions are welcome! Priority will be given to less experienced and multiple unsuccessful job applicants!
- Selection of participants (February-March)
- Online preparations (March-May)
- Face to face workshop (June)
- Personal assistance/coaching (July-November)
- Dissemination and evaluation (November-December)
The program can welcome 10-15 persons that fulfill all of the following criteria:
- are Macedonian citizens,
- are between 24-29 years old,
- are unemployed (and are not students) and have been searching for a job between 1-3 years,
- have good English knowledge
- have completed minimum secondary education
- are motivated to improve their chances for getting an employment and are able to work independently
- can attend the program throughout its entire duration.
The participation in the program is free of charge!
How to apply
Send your CV and short motivation letter (in which you will explain your attempts in finding a job/experience with job applications and interviews as well as why you want to be part of the program) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 20 March 2013.