Deadline: 30 September (for the following year’s program)
Open to: Women candidates (worldwide with preference given to developing countries) who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need
Scholarship: CHF 25,000
The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was first awarded in 1997 and was initiated by a group of IMD MBA participants who wanted to encourage women to take the MBA.
- Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need;
- Employees of Nestlé and its Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not eligible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program;
- Submitting an essay.
The amount of the scholarship is CHF 25,000. IMD MBA scholarship conditions:
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application. The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title;
- Organization and structure;
- Fully developed arguments;
- Personal element and/or passion.
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
Submit your an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to email@example.com.
The deadline is 30 September (for the following year’s program)