Deadline: 21 May 2012
Open to: international students
Scholarship: several opportunities
Applicants must possess a First Cycle Degree or a certificate of study obtained abroad and recognized as being suitable in one of the following disciplinary fields: Law, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Geopolitics, Demography, Gender Studies, Psychology, Anthropology, History, Philosophy, Literature, Language Studies, Cultural Studies, Agriculture.
- knowledge of English language
- essential computer skills
The assessment of a suitable personal preparation will be made on the basis of the candidates’ qualifications, curriculum studiorum, motivations and, if required, of an interview.
The interview will cover the following topics:
- in-depth examination of the motivations
- assessment of the individual aptitude towards content of the degree programme
It is possible to apply using the on-line service for admission in the academic year 2012-13 to the Master Arts in “Interdisciplinary Research and Studies on Eastern Europe” – course class 52 LM – International relations, the international Second cycle Joint Degree awarded by the Faculty of Political Science “Roberto Ruffilli” in cooperation with its partner universities.
Two evaluation sessions are scheduled:
- the first evaluation session, with deadline 21th May 2012 for applying and sending documents, open to all candidates;
- the second evaluation session, with deadline 20th September 2012 for applying and sending documents, only for EU students and non-EU students with equivalent status.
The call for application and the forms for self-certification in Italian and in English are available here.
A number of opportunities to receive grants, scholarships or be exempted from tuition fees is listed here.