Deadline: 28 October 2011
Open to: Every citizen of Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania speaking Albanian or Macedonian with the knowledge about EU
Costs: Participation is free for all the participants
European Center SN7 is a nongovernmental, non-profit and independent organization. Established in 2010, with headquarters in Tetovo, it works and operates throughout the territory of the Republic of Macedonia. The main objectives are:
• Promoting european values in our society
• Youth development and leadership
• Developing local, regional and international cooperation
• Rule of law and strengthening the democratic institutions
• Eliminating institutional bureaucracies
• Respecting cultural differences
• Initiating youth employment programs
• Protecting and preserving the green environment
• Developing programs for promoting education
The cycle of debates “Knowing EU through conversations” is a project implemented by the European Center SN7 – Tetovo, in order to inform participants through debates about the establishment and function of the European Union and to learn more about the different values of EU.
The first phase of the project foresees the realization of three debates, in three different cities in Macedonia:
Tetovo: 03 November 2011; 12:00h – 15:00h
Gostivar: 24 November 2011; 12:00h – 15:00h
Skopje: 15 December 2011; 12:00h – 15:00h
Participation on the debates of the first phase is free, while according to the project’s financial plan will not be provided a financial assistance for other expenses as transport, meals or accommodation.
• Part of this project may be every citizen of Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania
• Knowledge of Albanian and Macedonian language is mandatory
• To be familiar with knowledge of the EU
Non-governmental organizations can nominate an official representative to attend these debates. In these cases, the certificates of qualifications will be awarded on behalf of the organization.
How to apply?
All interested candidates must fill the application form that can be downloaded here and submit to email@example.com no later than 28 October 2011. Working languages are Albanian language and Macedonian language.
Phone: 00 389 70 523 764
In order to download the information letter, please click here.