Open to: students and recent graduates
Salary: £1,100 per month
The Economist is looking for interns in several positions for its two offices in London located in Red Lion Square and St James’s Street.
The duration of the internship range from 10 weeks to 6 months. During which the successful candidates will gain practical e useful experience.
Vacancies are open in the following areas:
- Industry Briefing Intern
- Business analyst intern
- Business intelligence intern
- Business management intern
- Circulation and marketing (digital editions) intern
- Circulation and marketing intern
- Custom Research editorial intern
- Custom Research intern
- Digital editions business analyst intern
- Editorial intern
- Human resources intern
- Industry Briefing intern
- Information security analyst intern
- Legal intern
- Multimedia Intern
- Risk Briefing data analyst intern
- Web technology intern
The candidate must be a flexible and creative team player who, if necessary, is capable of taking independent charge of assignments and delivering them to deadline while meeting the editorial guidelines.