Deadline: 10 January 2010
Open to: youth workers and youth leaders experienced in international activity
Costs: need to be checked with the National Agency of your country
Venue: 07 – 13 March 2011, France
TICTAC is a Network Training open for all National Agencies for the Youth in Action programme and targets at voluntary and professional youth workers and youth leaders involved in international youth work and interested in using Action 4.3 (also within 3.1) as support measures in their organization’s long term strategy.
By bringing together representatives of youth organisations from different European countries, the TICTAC TC aims at improving the potential of the participants to get involved in Action 4.3 of the Youth in Action programme and consequently increase the quality of Training and Networking activities.
The international dimension of the TICTAC TC is given by the different nationalities of participants and trainers team. This is an asset for the intercultural dimension of the course. The course methodology is based on the concept of experiential learning, in an atmosphere where participants can learn a lot from each other and have a lot of fun.
Within the frame of ‘recognition of non-formal learning’, participants will receive a ‘Youthpass’ Certificate after the course upon their request.
– promote the YiA Programme as an Educational Tool;
– explore the YiA Programme with a special focus on the aims of Action 4.3 and its activities;
– understand the role of Action 4.3 & 3.1 projects within a long term strategy;
– simulate the first steps of organising an Action 4.3 & 3.1 project within an international team;
– develop participant’s competences in Planning Non Formal Education and InterculturalLearning Processes;
– promote Youth Participation and European Citizenship as key elements when designing a YiA Project;
* youth workers and youth leaders experienced in international activity
* participants from: Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Croatia, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS, Switzerland
Have to be checked with the National Agency of your country. The travelling and hosting costs for the participants from Eastern Europe and Caucasus and South East Europe will be covered.