Deadline: 20 July 2012
Open to: Individuals fluent in German, with experience in customer relations
Remuneration: Not specified
Perkin Elmer is now looking for a person, whose role would be to conduct any day-to-day support issues for the Internal and External Customers and too offer the customers impeccable service, and provide answers to questions concerning price, service contracts, service interventions and special requests from the sales and/or from the service business.
- First point of contact for customers who are using PerkinElmer instruments, reagents and consumables in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Serving the customers when it comes to general customer enquiries (e.g. pricing or enquiries), and responsible for processing sales orders from quote, through receipt and validation, order processing, fulfillment, timely delivery and invoicing.
- Ensure 1st line technical support to the customers. Forward 2nd line technical support to the appropriate individual.
- Responsible for the application of pricing/discount schedules in co-ordination with the sales organization within established guidelines.
- Handle and follow-up complaints from customers including the issue of credits when needed. Focus on quality through our QMS systems.
- Liaising with other functions/departments (service, finance, regulatory …) for proper information flow and in accordance with the procedural requirement. Contribute to the quality system and to recommend changes where necessary.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Fluent in German, and knowledge of French is a plus. Company language is English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a pronounced customer focused approach, able to work with a broad range of personality styles and types.
- Proactive mindset, developed sense of responsibility, tasks ownership.
- Precise and organized and able to work in a process driven environment.
- Strong PC and Microsoft Windows skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Lotus Notes). ERP experience, preferably SAP, would be a qualified plus.
Please send your application in English to