Deadline: 19 April 2023
Open to: first-generation college student from a low-income background OR be a refugee or displaced person as defined by UN
Benefits: fully funded online leadership development program founded by Harvard Business School Professors
The Aspire Leaders Program, is a fully funded online leadership development program founded by Harvard Business School Professors, allows community of peers and world class educators from over 150 countries to network and learn from each other, with access to Harvard University coursework, mentorship opportunities and social impact seed funds. This program prepares young leaders to reach their full potential.Candidates for the program receive a host of leadership, academic, and professional development resources through a tiered application structure that reaches tens of thousands of students globally.
Students access self-assessment tools, Harvard course materials, and live seminars with world-class educators. Through a global and intellectual community, participants interact a global community as they grapple with questions of identity, technology, ethics, and structural change. Candidates for the program receive a host of academic and professional development resources through a tiered application structure that reaches thousands of students globally.
This program is for students who are from backgrounds of social and financial adversity. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be aged 18-26
- be a first-generation college student from a low-income background OR be a refugee or displaced person as defined by the United Nations
- be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program (or be a recent graduate from an undergraduate program not currently pursuing a graduate degree)
For more details about eligibility, please see the FAQ.
Through the program, students will:
- Gain access to a HarvardX course and leadership development tools.
- Participate in live seminars with Harvard and world-class faculty.
- Exchange ideas in a virtual classroom with a global community of peers.
- Network and gain mentorship from a global community of peers, educators, and professionals.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.