Deadline: 10 January 2023
Open to: Citizens in a Commonwealth country
Benefits: Fully funded tuition
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) offer a unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in a low or middle-income Commonwealth country.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship
- Applicants must have already completed their degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. Applicants will be asked to provide a copy of their final transcript and degree certificate.
- QECS are for those pursuing Master’s degrees only
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to host country
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research Support Grant (on request only; subject to approval)
How to Apply?
Applications are now open for several universities. Please visit the official website for more information.