Deadline: 10 July 2022
Open to: senior students, graduates, and young professionals from the public, business, non-governmental, and academic sectors, and people with various educational backgrounds
Benefits: a limited number of complete tuition cost waivers are offered for applicants from Taiwan and Southeast Asia and partial tuition fee waivers are offered in a limited number of cases
The Transparency International School on Integrity is accepting applications for the Intensive Anti-Corruption Training for Future Leaders 2022.
Transparency School is an annual event that provides future leaders with cutting-edge anti-corruption and accountability training. The School introduces participants to the most recent advancements in the field of anti-corruption and accountability, as well as provides real-world opportunities to try out their ideas. The School curriculum provides participants with a unique blend of foreign and local expertise and challenges them to think about the subject in new ways and propose creative, previously tried solutions.
Transparency School has hosted over 1400 young leaders from over 120 countries since its inception in 2010. The Amalia anti-corruption award was given to Transparency International Lithuania in 2019 for the impact of the Transparency School.
- Senior students, graduates, and young professionals are welcome to attend the Transparency School.
- They invite people from the public, business, non-governmental, and academic sectors and people with various educational backgrounds.
- Transparency School does not discriminate based on race, color, country origin, handicap, sex, gender identity, religion, political opinions, marital, familial, parental status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
- The tuition fee for Transparency School 2022 is 550 EUR.
- A limited number of complete tuition cost waivers are offered for applicants from Taiwan and Southeast Asia. In addition, partial tuition fee waivers are offered in a limited number of cases.
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit this website.