Deadline: 13 October 2021
Open to: applicants must be currently studying outside of your home country, or, you must have a proposed international education pursuit
Awards: monetary awards
Travel Video Contest is back for its 16th year and we’re thrilled to announce that this year’s theme is community. Having a community to turn to for unconditional support is essential for international students and exchange participants. In a creative, engaging video, this year they want to hear all about how your community has impacted or influenced you. For example, your family or your community at home, your new community during your international education, an online community or any group that you consider your community of people. They are looking for creativity, video quality, uniqueness and personality in your video. Be sure to carefully review how to enter the contest and its rules and regulations and submit a contest entry form by the deadline to enter!
- You must be currently studying outside of your home country, or, you must have a proposed international education pursuit.
- Your video must also share the following:
- How “community” has had an impact or influence on you and your international education pursuit.
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- Your video must be created specifically for the current InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest.
- The maximum length for your video is 2 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- Your video must be uploaded to one of the following 3 platforms: YouTube, Vimeo or DailyMotion.
- In addition to the link to your video, each applicant must also submit a fully completed online entry form.
- First Place Winner: $4,000
- Second Place Winner: $500
- Third Place Winner: $250
- Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: $1,000
How to apply?
For more information about the rules and how to enter this competition please visit the official website.