Deadline: 30 April 2021
Open to: eligible students from Asia, Latin America and Africa
Benefits: scholarships valued at AUD $20,000 and AUD $30,000
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students applying for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs commencing in August 2021. The following scholarship opportunities are available:
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS). This scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarship (LALCS). This scholarship will support Latin American students to become leaders who create positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA). With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet the below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you’re a resident of a country within Asia, Latin America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply to study a master’s program at Carnegie Mellon University Australia. Upon being accepted to study at CMU in Australia, the university will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.
For more information, please visit the official website.