Deadline: 2 December 2020
Open to: for all international students
Benefits: fully- funded
Every year, Boston University welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of their current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked in the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
- Open for all international students.
- No special restriction applicable.
- Applicant must have passed high school.
- Applicants must have proof of English proficiency.
- A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- Annual Value: Full tuition & fees.
- Max scholarship per student: USD 54,720 (yearly).
How to apply?
For more information and to apply, please visit the official website.