Deadline: 15 August 2020
Open to: everyone
Benefits: no program fees and flexible work timing
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European digital company.
The university was established in 2016, and since then we have developed courses in various specialties with professors from well-ranked universities and experts from leading international organizations.
The university aims to offer high-quality, low-cost courses accessible by youth around the world, also to promote open access to scientific research and use technology to facilitate learning.
Check the available internship positions here.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (between 6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
How to Apply?
For more information, and in order to apply, please visit the official web page.