Deadline: 5 August 2020
Open to: promising justice startup from East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa, Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Ukraine
Benefits: 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of the 2020 accelerator cohort. Since 2011, they have successfully funded, trained and scaled over 110 startups globally. They are the only accelerator world-wide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from:
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
They are looking for startups that:
- have products or services that prevent or resolve justice problems (e.g. help people to get access to legal services, work on removing barriers for people to access financial services, or get a registered identity, preventing (digital) fraud, tracking crime, etc.).
- are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- are led by a strong team of experienced and inspiring founder(s).
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4 month long programme that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organisations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the INNOVATING JUSTICE FORUM 2021)
How to Apply?
In order to apply, please click here.
For more information, please visit the official link.