Deadline: 31 May 2020
Open to: professional and amateur photographers
Awards: trophy, one week safari in Kenya for two people and Nikon camera
There are two important parts to this competition:
Firstly, it exists to recognize great photography, and more importantly, great photography that has captured a wild animal doing something so funny that it makes us snort into our cup of tea.
Secondly, and really should be first as well, they are trying to raise the issue of conservation through a humorous, upbeat, and positive association with these animals. The simple idea behind it all is that they strongly believe humor and positivity have a major role to play in building awareness, interest, and eventually action towards protecting the animals that live on this planet.
There is no eligibility criteria for submitting for this competition. Only following photo submission based on the four categories listed below:
– The Alex Walker’s Serian Creatures of the Land Category
– The Spectrum Creatures in the Air Category
– The ThinkTank Photo Junior Category
– The Amazing Internet Portfolio Category
– The Underwater Category
– The Video Clip Category
– Certificates for each category winners
– For overall winner: Trophy from the Wonder Workshop in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; one week safari in Kenya for two people; and a fabulous Z 6 Nikon and a NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR lens
– For the Comedy Wildlife Portfolio Category Winner prize: a Portfolio Series website from Amazing Internet for one year.
How to apply?
To enter the competition, you must visit the website, complete the online entry form and upload your entry(ies) before the deadline of 11.59pm, BST on 31st May 2020.
For more information, please visit the official web page.