Deadline: 5 May 2020
Open to: college students who are looking to learn real skills
Benefits: free online course
The Emerging Leaders Program is for college students who are looking to learn real skills. The ones that will set them apart when they apply for jobs and lead in the future of work.
This program is fast-paced. It’s only for five days. You’ll learn together and ship projects quickly and see things differently by the end. There’s no rubric for how to do the projects because, at Akimbo, we know that there’s no one right way.
You will be challenged to think differently and produce your best work. You will finish with a new-found clarity about what’s next for you. You will likely learn more in these five days than you will all summer.
This workshop isn’t for everyone. It’s for those who are really excited to learn and put in the time and effort to grow.
The programme is looking for college students who are looking to learn real skills among other things including:
- Tools for how to lead and stand out as you enter the ever-changing working world
- A new understanding of what it means to grow, learn and work hard
- Clarity of the work that matters to you and your path forward
- Access to a community of 20,000+ people like you who seek to grow and lead through the Forward Link, our online Akimbo alumni community
- A new experience to stand out on your resume and a digital certificate
Akimbo is launching this full-scholarship, free program for a group of students who are looking to level up this summer and learn the real skills needed for when they join the working world.
All that’s required is a laptop and access to the internet: The program is underwritten by Akimbo. There are no tuition fees or other costs associated with the program.