Deadline: 31 January 2020
Open to: researchers, who either have a PhD degree or who have at least 4 years equivalent full-time equivalent research experience
Benefits: The program will fund 26 fellowships for researchers
Advanced Learning in Evolving Critical Systems (ALECS) is an innovative fellowship program coordinated by Lero – the Irish Software Research Centre. The initiative is co-funded by the European Commission under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie program and by Science Foundation Ireland, through Lero.
The aim of the program is to provide training and career development to researchers through providing international mobility and intersectoral exposure. As a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship, ALECS offers high quality professional opportunities open to researchers of any age, nationality and discipline who comply with the program’s eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years full-time equivalent research experience at time of the call deadline.
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- Applicants must either have working proficiency of the English language or must be fluent in English.
Applicants must comply with the program’s mobility requirements:
For general applications:
- Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity, work or study, in Ireland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
For career restart and reintegration applications:
- Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity, work or study, in Ireland for more than 3 years in the 5 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
The program will fund 26 fellowships for researchers, who either have a PhD degree or who have at least 4 years equivalent full-time equivalent research experience.
How to apply?
Fellows will be recruited over internationally advertised calls for proposals.
All candidates must discuss their research idea and seek the support of an eligible academic supervisor for their application. Applications without such support will not be considered.
For more details please visit the official website.