Deadline: 2 January 2020
Open to: individuals who have attended at least 1 One Young World Summit as a delegate
Venue: August 2020 – July 2021, London, UK
Applications are welcomed for the One Young World & London Business School Scholarship 2020/2021. The One Young World & London Business School Scholarship will enable one member of the One Young World Ambassador Community to complete a transformative post-graduate degree program at London Business School (LBS).
The scholarship offers you the opportunity to apply to join the 2020/21 cohort of LBS’s full-time, 12 month Masters in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, or Masters in Financial Analysis program.
Only One Young World Ambassadors are eligible for this opportunity. One Young World Ambassadors are individuals who have attended at least one One Young World Summit as a delegate.
In addition, candidates will need to:
- Hold at least an undergraduate degree;
- Have a maximum of two years’ post-graduate work experience;
- Hold a minimum overall GMAT Exam score of 560, or the equivalent score on the GRE. You do not need to have completed the GMAT or GRE Exam to submit an initial application. However, if you are thinking of applying for this scholarship, you should begin researching the GMAT or GRE Exam and start preparing for it;
- Demonstrate a strong motivation to undertake your chosen Early Career masters program at London Business School;
- Be able to travel to and live in London, UK, between August 2020 and July 2021;
- Demonstrate that you are a strong Ambassador for the One Young World Community, being concerned with and making an impact on pressing social or environmental issues;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the role of business in contributing to the realization of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals;
- Have strong written and verbal English language skills.
- A funded place on the 2020/21 intake of LBS’s Masters in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, or Masters in Financial Analysis programs;
- In addition to waiving the program fees, LBS will provide the winning scholar with a stipend, creating a total scholarship package worth about GBP 55,000;
- LBS will sponsor the successful applicant’s Tier 4 study visa if required.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information and to apply, please visit this website.