Deadline: 2 October 2019
Open to: media makers from participating countries, max 30 years old, minim. 18 years
Benefits: accommodation, food and all materials to be used are fully covered
What kind of stories and perspectives on climate change and fake news are you missing in Visegrad media today? Are you enthusiastic young media maker (student, recent graduate or young professional), interested in media literacy who wants to acquire new qualified competences?
Then this call is for you! The European Dialogue, Mladiinfo Poland, Sound-Picture Cultural Association and Cesta rozvoje, z.s., are looking for participants (18-30 years old) from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, to join training V4 Fall School on Media!
Bring your story ideas and media skills to Slovakia!
- Young media makers (student or recent graduate), representatives of non-governmental organisations focused on media, people interested in media literacy, critical thinking, and media analysis;
- Between 18-30 years old;
- Citizens or legal residents of Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland;
- Proficient in English.
- get practical skills to be able to report for traditional, digital, and social media in a balanced and fair way;
- participate also in practical workshops such as TV, photography, social media and newspaper;
- get knowledge of theoretical framework (concepts) of the media literacy and fake news
- work and network in a non-formal way in the multicultural environment
- produce a report on the topic of the training through their medium of choice
Accommodation, food and all materials to be used are fully covered by Visegrad Fund and are taken care of by the European Dialogue. Furthermore, all travel costs for participants from Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland will be reimbursed up to a total sum of 50 EURO.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.