Deadline: 31 May 2019
Open to: young professionals and students of any nationality
Benefits: fully funded
World Forum for Future Leaders of Environment motivates young people to get involved with issues that affect the environment and to exchange experiences and ideas and to work together. The forum is a unique opportunity in order to enhance international cooperation, increase knowledge about nature, raise awareness of environmental problems and to strengthen the participation of youth in environmental decision-making. After a successful event last year with participation of 40 green minded young leaders from 38 different countries, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources of University of Tehran and Western Asian Development Institute have the pleasure to host the event this year as a part of International Student Week in Iran (ISW-Iran).
The forum consists of lectures, team working, walking tours, sport and cultural programs and also sightseeing excursions to natural and historical sites.
The forum will take part form 7-14 September 2019 at the University of Tehran, Iran in the Campus of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
World Forum for Future Leaders of Environment, as a part of International Student Week in Iran aims to inform younger generations about the drivers of the environmental change, the current state of the environment and explore future pathways to achieve a healthy planet for future generations.
- Young professionals and students of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Age 18 to 38 years old;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Interested in sustainable development and/or environment.
- Access to lectures by prominent international scholars and professionals, interactive discussions, and site visits;
- Opportunity to explore Iranian culture through immersive activities;
- Opportunity to interact with people from diverse nationality and cultural backgrounds;
- Participants will be accommodated in Student Guest House (free of charge);
- Flight Tickets;
- Full-board meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and coffee breaks;
- Visa Invitation Letter (if needed);
- Free Walking Tours in Tehran and Karaj;
- Green Activities (Tree Planting, …);
- Gifts and Souvenirs.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information please visit this website.